Saturday, March 9, 2013

EDUC 6165-6_Week 1 Blog_Effective Communication

For the purpose of this assignment, I would like to demonstrate that the Associate Pastor of our church offers skills in effective communication. He speaks the word of god as well as councils people, teaches Sunday school at times, and performs baptisms. His many skills at effective communication offers him a chance to meet many different kinds of people. Also, the pastor of our church was raised in fifth generation Pentecostal household, which offers him many benefits of knowing the word of god and leading a life of salvation and repent. I really wish that I had the knowledge of a pastor because the things that I could teach others is remarkable. I think it is a wonderful blessing to be able to have a large audience and have everyone listen to me as we do to the pastor of the church. I also hope that my children confide in me and look up to me as do the church goers do at my church.

No comments:

Post a Comment