Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Time Well Spent

As this is our final journey through a new milestone in our lives, I can truly say that I have learned a great deal of new information that I can take with me everywhere I go. I have learned how to make budgets, write a proposal, conduct a vision and challenge and implement a community of practice, and how to utilize effective collaboration. As I think that having a large support group and constant interactions can help us to enhance our own skills and experiences, I also think that an anti-biased approach to listening teaching, and speaking can definitely make it a lot easier to get along with the world and see things in a different light.
            My long term goal is to keep learning all that I can to expand my professionalism and knowledge database. In doing so, I want to teach others what I know so they can pursue their dreams to be an advocate in the early childhood field. I think that by being a lifelong learner I can contribute so much to the field because I can adapt new trends and styles and stay informed about future goals and in the sciences.
            Another long term goal I have is to be the best that I can be. I want to make a difference in the lives of children and their families. I also want to make my challenge a reality where I can actually implement a Good Samaritan Center in my community to help children grow up in a society free of poverty. Yes it is a dream. But I have a dream to make my dream a reality.
            As I am definitely going to miss each and all of you, including Dr. Teri and all of my instructors throughout my Walden Career, I most definitely want to include that I hope the best for all of your future and success. May god bless each and all of you and help you in your dreams, passions, journey's, and successes. Feel free to contact me anytime as I am always here as a colleague, friend, and professional (Community of Practice).
Best Wishes
Angela Christy Van Rosmalen
(323) 719-4150
ladybugangie79@gmail.com
facebook:
Angela Christy Turner-Van Rosmalen
(Joshua Tree) residence.


No comments:

Post a Comment